Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ketchup

Hmmm...obviously, time to catch up a bit! I'm now officially semi-retired..or is that semi-officially retired? I'm not sure, but it almost seems like I have LESS hours in the day! I'm trying to get lots done for the Gala in December (date change took place) and working hard on a fundraiser I'm running as well. And working part time. :-)

At any rate, a few new pieces have been produced. As always, these are fundraisers for the National Inclusion Project; some are commission pieces, some will go to events in the future for fund raising, some are for sale at any point.

This is Fireworks....seed beads and Swarovski crystal. It's tough to get a picture of the true "bling" those crystals give this one. It also has a crystal link clasp.


This one is "Ruffles"; seed beads and fire polish on memory wire: 



And here is the third piece I made for the Gala Silent Auction. This is Right Here Waiting:


And then this one is a bit of a departure from MY norm...I saw a tutorial online at RingsnThings and just had to do it. It is a double wrap in leather and turquoise, with a leaf charm drop and a Kazuri bead closure. 


I also have eight commission pieces on the go right now *grin*. 

Hey! I guess I have been doing something! 

Hope everyone is enjoying their Fall!




1 comment:

  1. Lori, I'm so sorry my blog hop post wasn't home when you came calling. It is now ready for visitors: http://sandfibers.blogspot.com/2011/12/blog-hop-sharing-love-day-one.html

    Carol Dean Sharpe at Sand Fibers

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for visiting.