Saturday, July 16, 2011

Using my Beads...

...for the National Inclusion Project. :-)

These are silent auction items for the October 2011 Champions for Change Gala in Raleigh, NC.

Hope they do well! :-)


The colors represent the logo of the organization. The necklace consists of assorted gemstone, glass, copper and two different types of beaded beads. Thanks to Liz Reed of The Crimson Moon for the use of her beaded bead tutorial. 


A quote from one of the co-founders of the NIP. Hand-hammered copper. 


The name of one of the NIP's very respected programs for children with disabilities and their non-disabled peers. 

....and then one more, more generic item for the silent auction:

(I KNOW I have this picture somewhere in my files, but do you think I can find that sucker??! NO!)

This one uses Swarovski glass pearls and beaded beads from a Cathy Lampole pattern.



1 comment:

  1. A lovely necklace You have made there ...did You make the copper parts Yourself?? ...And I want to thank You for the nice words in my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for visiting.