Sunday, October 20, 2013

Focus on Life Wk 41 ~ Connections

I am late, I am late, for a very important date...or actually BECAUSE OF a very important date!

Our National Inclusion Project Gala took place in Charlotte, NC last weekend and I was a leeeetle tied up, in a very good way.

 Our prompt from Sally for this week couldn't have been more appropriate:

"We all have, make, witness connections every day; connecting to one another makes us feel that we are part of something more, something great! This week, focus on the connections you make, the connections that naturally occur, a connection of things, your connection to your environment, craft, faith."

The weekend was all about making connections, but this is a very important one to me. The first picture was taken in 2004, in Charlotte NC on October 16th. I am on the left, Diane Bubel is on the right. 


Diane is the co-founder of the National Inclusion Project, for which I have worked for the last 10 years; the picture above was the first day we met. 

The picture below was taken at our Gala, on October 12th, 2013 in Charlotte, NC. I told Diane I wanted a do-over! 


A little older, a little better dressed....still friends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for visiting.