Monday, September 17, 2012

Pantone Fall 2012 Bead Swap

Well, I spent the day today getting my goodies together for the Pantone Bead Swap Fall 2012. I had tons of fun participating in this one in the Spring, with my wonderful partner Silvia Sernicola but I had not planned on participating in the Fall version, as I'm kind of swamped right now....well, you know how that goes!

So...here are my goodies all set to go to my partner for this season, Kelley Hagerty-Fogle; I don't think Kelley has a blog to link to, but I'm looking forward to sending these off to her.


As they were sitting on my worktable during the organization process today, I spied some wonderful  colour combinations I would not have thought of, but will certainly be investigating now....


like Ultramarine Green/Bright Chartreuse/Olympian Blue, which is FAB!! in the beads...and of course Honey Gold/Pink Flambe/Tangerine Tango, which is a given...and French Roast/Pink Flambe is yummy...and ...and....

Kelley, hope you enjoy your package!

PS When Kelley receives her goodies, I will post a non-tease picture of what she received. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colors to work with Lori, have fun creating with these.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for visiting.