Saturday, June 23, 2012

Recent news

Thought I would also post a picture of my most recent goodies as well today.....I also participated in the "2012 Spring Pantone" swap that Lori Anderson (yes, she's a busy lady!) curated on Facebook. The idea was to exchange, with a partner, a package of beading goodies which represented a selection from the Spring 2012 Pantone colors.

My partner Silvia Sernicola and I decided to select Tangerine Tango...Cabaret....Solar Power...and Driftwood as our combination. 


Silvia is a children's fashion designer from Italy, and her work is such fun! 

Here is what I received from Silvia:


What a fun package!! There was officially no requirement to create and show a piece from this swap, but Silvia and I have made an agreement that we will show what we do...and I already have what I think will be a really cool idea to use these wonderful colors, which make me smile just to look at them. 

BUT...there was something else in Silvia's package to me:


It's ME!!!! Taken from a picture on my Facebook, from a Gala event I attended in 2010: (that's me on the left....)


Now, HOW totally cool is that!! I have to find something really, really special to do with this little girl.....

Suggestions??? 

Sadly, my package to Silvia has not yet arrived on her doorstep...so I can't show you what I sent her. But I will!


2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked that Lori! :D It was big fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That's so amazing!!
    A beaded Lori :D

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for visiting.