Sunday, January 15, 2012

Eeeeeee!!! I'm in!

I'm sure it's because of all your crossed appendages, as I NEVER win at lotteries! Thank you, thank you, thank you....I'm really excited about this opportunity.

Here is my partner Marie-Noel's beautiful blog ; how funny that she lives in Calgary! Lori Anderson couldn't possibly have known....but I lived in Calgary for more than 35 years, until 2004 when I was transferred here to Ontario by my company at the time. Some of my family still lives there.

I am drooling over her gorgeous pieces of jewelry and handmade focals...and hoping to be able to send her some things she will enjoy using! Our styles are completely different~so this should be a good exercise for both of us.

The Soup is on!

4 comments:

  1. What are the chances that you would have lived where I do :) How fun! We will have to find out more about each other!
    I look forward to working with you :)

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting into the Party! You are going to have so much fun!!! It is awesome that you are paired with Marie, her pieces are awesome!!! Have fun and I can't wait to see what you both come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat coincidence for you both! Congratulations on being part of the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your jewelry looks lovely, and I hope you enjoy the event! I also enjoyed looking over your blog and profile. You seem to have a relaxed, fun writing style! I've signed myself up and look forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for visiting.