Friday, July 12, 2013

Week 28~Pretty Patterns!

Once again, our mentor Sally at The Studio Sublime has come up with a thought-provoking prompt for our photo challenge; this week focuses on "pretty patterns", natural or mechanical.

This week, unfortunately, has been an extremely busy one for me, and I'm going to have to post early and link late, as I will be AWOIA (away without internet access!) until Sunday morning....

So, although I am surrounded by pattern daily, nothing really spoke to me; I decided, though, that I would work with what was in front of me at the time...and play with it a bit! 

Here's a little bit of fun with chainmaille and Pixlr Express:


Hope everyone else has had a good week! I'll be back on Sunday to see all your beautiful photos and link up. 

4 comments:

  1. I love the chainmaille. What will you make with it?

    Hopefully things will slow down so you can get back to the things you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used chainmaille too, all mine were variations of Byzantine... I have to have this weeks posted by wednesday not sure when I'll be able to link it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you pattern chainmaille!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun collage, and the true meaning of a pattern in your working of it.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for visiting.