So far, there have been two of the five patterns published. Here are the beads I've made so far:
The three beads at the right of the picture are the same bead done in different sizes and color variations; they were really fun to make, and were the first pattern published. The base component is the small star you see to their left. This one is size 15 beads.
The larger one to the upper left of the picture is the newest bead from the Apr/May issue of the magazine; the first one was a real challenge, but now that I have it figured out, I'm just waiting for some additional 8mm beads I've ordered (I don't often work that large) to create an additional one or two.
Can't wait to see the rest of the patterns!