Sunday, January 15, 2012

Eeeeeee!!! I'm in!

I'm sure it's because of all your crossed appendages, as I NEVER win at lotteries! Thank you, thank you, thank you....I'm really excited about this opportunity.

Here is my partner Marie-Noel's beautiful blog ; how funny that she lives in Calgary! Lori Anderson couldn't possibly have known....but I lived in Calgary for more than 35 years, until 2004 when I was transferred here to Ontario by my company at the time. Some of my family still lives there.

I am drooling over her gorgeous pieces of jewelry and handmade focals...and hoping to be able to send her some things she will enjoy using! Our styles are completely different~so this should be a good exercise for both of us.

The Soup is on!


  1. What are the chances that you would have lived where I do :) How fun! We will have to find out more about each other!
    I look forward to working with you :)


  2. Congrats on getting into the Party! You are going to have so much fun!!! It is awesome that you are paired with Marie, her pieces are awesome!!! Have fun and I can't wait to see what you both come up with.

  3. What a neat coincidence for you both! Congratulations on being part of the party!

  4. Your jewelry looks lovely, and I hope you enjoy the event! I also enjoyed looking over your blog and profile. You seem to have a relaxed, fun writing style! I've signed myself up and look forward to following your blog!


I love your comments! Thanks for visiting.