Saturday, June 23, 2012

....and, last for today!

Just a quick one....

I recently found a new supplier of lovely gemstones; I am not in the normal way, a big gemstone user. But some of his/her things inspired me to do some pieces with the gemstones and my beaded beads.

Here is the most recent:


This is autumn agate, with simple beaded beads in the colors of the agate piece that would have been in that location in the sequence, separated by copper spacers. 
Thanks to Liz Reed of The Crimson Moon for the use of her beaded bead patterns. 

The matching earrings are hand-forged copper, with agate, beaded beads and copper spacers. 

All funds from the sale of this set will be donated to the National Inclusion Project; $70. 

Please contact me if you are interested. 

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing! I love the contrast of textures with the smooth stones and beaded beads and the colours are just gorgeous. The mismatch earrings are a perfect 'match' too!

    Thanks for the mention Lori : )

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for visiting.