Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May Photo Challenge DONE!!

Wahoo!! This month, I'm done the challenge a little early, and I'm feeling a bit better about these photos. I'm not sure if it was (for me) just easier themes this month, or if I was simply feeling more creative. Of course, the fact that it wasn't raining every . single . day was a help as well! You just can NOT get good color when it's raining. :(

Last month, I received 2 "best ofs" though...I'm so thrilled about that!

I actually had three themes this month where I had multiple choices of photo, and there were some tough decisions. Here are the ones I decided NOT to include :)

A Spring Activity:


Sprout:


Lines:


Wish me luck! BTW, there are no prizes or voting involved in this challenge....:) Just the satisfaction. 

When the month is over, I'll add a link to my completed May Challenge page. 


1 comment:

  1. I just saw your post on my blog. Thanks for stopping by. I love your photos. Can't wait to see the rest of them.
    You asked what type of drink that was in my photo. It was a bloody mary. Yum!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for visiting.